If you are new to the district, please call Patti at 605-995-7606
If you are a returning students to LBW, please update online. The directions are below.
Mitchell School District Annual Update Information Directions
1. Go to www.themitchellkernels.com to begin the process. You will then click on the ‘Parents’ tab and choose ‘Parent Portal.’ This will take you to the login page for your parent portal account. Everyone should have set this up last year, if you completed online registration. If you forgot your username or password, click on the respective area and it will email you your information (to the email you set up in the initial process). If you don’t have a parent portal account, or need assistance, contact Patti at 995-7606.
2. Click Annual Information Update on the lower left hand corner of the page.
3. Click on either Existing Student Registration if your child is currently enrolled in the Mitchell School District or click on New Student Registration if you have a new student to the district.
4. Make sure the Registration Year ’20-21’ is in the drop down box.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the updates/registration.
6. Once you have submitted the updates/registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
A few things to note:
· Phone Numbers will need to include area codes.
· Be sure to include birthdates of all children in the household. This includes students who are not currently of school age. This assists us with identifying our incoming kindergarten aged students.
· You will need to use the Next and Save/Continue buttons to navigate through the various pages.
· Be sure to submit your application upon completion.